As the effects of COVID-19 continue to be felt around the world, Keyy Productions want to acknowledge this time of uncertainty and share the changes and commitments we’ve made in order to minimise risk and support our team, clients and community.
- Keyy Productions continues to offer our services and are committed to progressing existing projects, as well as helping clients to communicate effectively during this difficult time;
- We are following all recommended health and safety advice from the World Health Organisation, the Australian Government and SafeWork NSW, and will continue to stay up-to-date and implement the latest workplace health and safety recommendations as they evolve;
- Our team have the capacity to continue efficiently and to an exceptional standard remotely;
- We are still available for small-scale shoots, which will be carried out in accordance with tighter safety measures and restrictions, including adherence to the 4 square metre rule, per person;
- We have full capacity to produce in-house explainer videos in order to assist businesses in delivering clear and impactful messaging to their teams and clients during this time.
Updates to our on-set safety measures
- There will be no one on set who has had any symptoms for at least 14 days;
- There will be no one on set who has been overseas within the last 14 days;
- There will be no one on set who has been in contact with anyone showing symptoms within the last 14 days;
- A restriction has been placed on the amount of people on set at any one time;
Increased daily and hourly cleaning procedures of all on-set equipment, touch points and common spaces;
- Physical distancing procedures will be strictly enforced, including adherence to the 4 square metre rule, per person.
New offerings to our services
As the impacts of the virus have unfolded, at Keyy Productions our team has gotten creative and adapted our offerings to help clients move forward and innovate their communications.
New offerings to our services, include:
- In-House Video Explainer Videos: At the moment, everyone’s inbox has been flooded, but that doesn’t mean your information isn’t important or that you have to give up on reaching your audience. Using fully customised and brand-aligned graphics, we can create a super engaging and highly dynamic video that will get your message across effectively and efficiently.
- Virtual Interviews: Working from home doesn’t mean you can’t share valuable insights or create a powerful interview that is polished, impactful and on-brand. Using remote camera setups we can capture tailor-made scripted or candid content and cut it together with engaging supporting visuals and graphics for a fully-realised and highly impactful video.
- Real Estate Property Tours: Using a small, purposeful crew we can film a detailed walkthrough of your properties so that clients do not have to be isolated from the home of their dreams. These polished, professional videos can be made quickly and follow all health and safety guidelines.
We can also offer:
- An in-house editing service
- Live streaming for your upcoming events
Our professional network of actors, cinematographers, editors, illustrators, drone videographers and voice artists are set-up to work remotely to help you create content that is unique and brilliant for your business.
With a turnaround of as little as 48 hours, and a professional production team available for your project, we want to make creating videos as quick and easy for you as possible.
Our business commitments
As a business we are committed to supporting the mental and physical wellbeing of our team and clients. Online support resources are constantly circulating and are accessible to all. We recommend the online support services provided by SANE Australia and ReachOut Australia.
As active members of the community we are committed to supporting our fellow small businesses as much as possible during this time.
For a lot of our clients we realise this time of uncertainty means they’ll have to think of new and creative ways of connecting with their audience, so we encourage everyone to reach out to us to discuss how we can continue to meet your content needs and help you communicate up-to-date messages, which are at this time more important than ever.
The spread of COVID-19 has created a situation that is by no means ‘business as usual’; however the team at Keyy Productions will continue to do everything within our power to contribute to a resolution and support our clients, team and community.
Times are tough right now, but by being safe, smart and most importantly, kind to one another we can make it through.
Please reach out to our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak about how we can move forward and create great content together.